5. Thursday, May 4 Artist Reception, Santa Barbara Historical Museum, 5:30 p.m. Click Here
The Santa Barbara Historical Museum welcomes the watercolor collection of Edwin Deakin. An artist reception opens the Missions of Edwin Deakin Exhibit. Be one of the first to view it.
4. Friday, May 5 Sunset Walk for Mental Wellness, East Beach, 5 p.m.
Santa Barbara sunsets on the beach are breathtaking. Residents can enjoy a leisurely or brisk walk by taking part in the Sunset Walk for Mental Wellness. Registration for the 2017 5K supporting mental wellness begins at 4 p.m. Participants enjoy a delicious dinner, live music and fun raffle.
3. Saturday, May 6 Roar & Pour Wine Festival, Santa Barbara Zoo, 5 p.m. Click Here
Sample high quality wines from local wineries while strolling about the Santa Barbara Zoo. The annual Roar & Pour fundraising event is one not to be missed. Food trucks and catering items are available with snacks as an additional purchase. VIP tickets get guests in early with animal encounters, appetizers and special wine selections.
2. Sunday, May 7 Fork & Cork Classic, The Fess Parker, 3 p.m.
Santa Barbara wines mix divinely with select appetizers at the Fork & Cork Classic at The Fess Parker. Benefitting the Santa Barbara County Food Bank, this annual fundraiser attracts foodies with a sophisticated palate. Select VIP tickets are available and allow for early access, shaded seating and other perks.
1. Santa Barbara Open Houses, locations and times vary
Saturday, May 6 and Sunday, May 7. Click Here to view the entire list.
1396 Danielson Rd, Santa Barbara, CA 93108,
Open House schedule: Saturday 2pm-4pm and Sunday 1pm-3pm
2224 E Valley Rd, Santa Barbara, CA 93108,
Open House schedule: Sunday 1pm-3pm