5. Thursday, April 27 High Fidelity, Center Stage Theater, 8 p.m.
Come see High Fidelity. Out Of The Box Theatre Company presents their own rendition of this critically acclaimed rock musical. Step to the beat as the hero of our story searches for love and tries to conquer his own social awkwardness.
4. Friday, April 28 La Rondine, Opera Santa Barbara, The Granada Theatre, 7:30 p.m. Click Here
It's time for Opera Santa Barbara! La Rondine follows a woman's quest to regain your youth with a young love. This classic opera is sung in Italian with English subtitles. A second performance is scheduled on April 30th at 2:30 p.m.
3. Saturday, April 29 Founding Day, El Presidio de Santa Barbara State Historic Park, 12 to 4 p.m. Click Here
Go back into time and celebrate 235 years of history at the birthplace of Santa Barbara. Festivities include a reenactment of the Founding Ceremony of 1782. Liv entertainment includes musical and dance performances, Chumash storytelling, demonstrations and more.
2. Sunday, April 30 Willie Nelson, Santa Barbara Bowl, 6:30 p.m.
Grab your hat and boots and come see the iconic Willie Nelson at the Santa Barbara Bowl. Synonymous with country music Willie will bring down the house.
1. Santa Barbara Open Houses, locations and times vary
Saturday, April 29 and Sunday, April 30. Click Here to view the entire list.
You are also welcome to stop by, say hello and be the first to see this beautiful home at the soft opening of my new listing at 2224 East Valley Road from 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM before it is published on MLS and Zillow.