5. Thursday, March 30 SB Presents College Nights, Velvet Jones, 10 p.m. Click Here
College Nights at Velvet Jones gives area young people the opportunity to meet new friends and hang out with the current ones. These popular 18 and over nights are filled with dancing and music.
4. Friday, March 31 Desert Blooms, Santa Barbara Botanic Gardens, 5:30 to 7 p.m. Click Here
Botanical artist Linda Ann Vorobik presents her delightful illustrations of desert floral beauty. Mingle at the wine and cheese reception after the artist lecture.
3. Saturday, April 1 Kathy Griffin, The Granada Theatre, 8 p.m. Click Here
Kathy Griffin will have The Granada Theatre in stitches on April Fool's Day. This lady of laughs brings her Celebrity Run In tour to Santa Barbara. Don't miss her critically acclaimed show.
2. Sunday, April 2 El Dia Del Nino, Santa Barbara Zoo, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Click Here
It's The Day Of The Child, so celebrate with the little ones at the Santa Barbara Zoo. Enjoy music, entertainment, and even a children's talent show. Free with regular zoo admission. Any day is a great day to visit with the animals!
1. Santa Barbara Open Houses, locations and times vary
Saturday, April 1 and Sunday April 2. Come visit us at one (or both) of the home below, or Click Here to view the entire list.
1196 Dulzura Dr, Santa Barbara, California 93108 | Open Sunday 2-4
Sprawling 5+ bedroom home in Montecito's Cold Spring school district, set halfway between ...
196 Brandon Dr, Goleta, California 93117 | Open Saturday & Sunday 2-4
4 bed/2 bath hedged by Evergreen Park to the North and East, only one neighbor to the Sout...