5. Thursday, March 2 Abstract & Contemporary Art Opening, 10 West Gallery, 12 to 5:30 p.m. Click Here
Enjoy the opening of this wonderful art show. 9 contemporary artists will be featured including Montecito local Pippa Blake. Show runs through March 27th.
4. Friday, March 3 David Segall, Carr Winery, 6 p.m. Click Here
David Segall is live in concert at the Carr Winery in The Barrel Room. Alongside with his four-piece band, Mr. Segall blends a mix of reggae and acoustic rock. An intimate performance is sure to delight all.
3. Saturday, March 4 Santa Barbara Jazz Festival, Various Locations & Times Click Here
Sounds of jazz surround Santa Barbara during the Santa Barbara Jazz Festival. A variety of musical programs are planned around various spots around the city.
2. Sunday, March 5 Opening Day Fleet Parade, Santa Barbara Yacht Club, 11:30 a.m. Click Here
Celebrate opening day at the Santa Barbara Yacht Club. Members welcome in the season with the annual Opening Day Fleet Parade. Get a good spot to see the yachts sail on by.
1. Santa Barbara Open Houses, locations and times vary
Saturday, March 4 and Sunday March 5. Come vist us at the gorgeous home below, or Click Here to view the entire list.
830 Riven Rock Rd, Santa Barbara, California 93108 | Open Sunday 2-4
This farmhouse is the ideal blend of old-world charm and top-of-the-line modern amenities....