5. Thursday, February 23 Sketching In The Galleries, Santa Barbara Museum Of Art, 5:30 p.m. Click Here
Aspiring artists love the Sketching In The Galleries series held at the Santa Barbara Museum of Art. Monet & Matisse are the artists honored during February 23rd's effort. All materials are provided for participants. Instructional artists are on hand to lend inspiration. Reserve a spot by calling 805.884.6457 and embrace your artistic side today.
4. Friday, February 24 Women's Study & Prayer, Christ Presbyterian Church, 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. Click Here
Seek out like minded ladies and spend a few hours in prayer and discussion. Refresh your spirit on Friday mornings while socializing with friends. Childcare is provided at the church.
3. Saturday, February 25 Crafting Workshop, Art From Scrap, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Click Here
Learn to create masterpieces from recyclables at Art From Scrap. Weekly Saturday workshops feature new projects. Be kind to Mother Earth by practicing the art of recycling, reusing, and re-purposing. This Saturday's class features "mechanical creatures".
2. Sunday, February 26 Art Of Skin Care, Spa Cafe At Bacara, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Click Here
Be beautiful at the Bacara Resort. Take advantage of the master class Art of Skin Care located in the Spa Cafe. Guests will learn the ins and outs of skin care and what products fit their individual needs. Relax with a glass or two of sparkling wine and then enjoy a tasty brunch.
1. Santa Barbara Open Houses, locations and times vary
Saturday, February 25 and Sunday February 26. Click Here for the entire list, or visit us at the open houses we'll be hosting:
1381 Vallecito Place, Carpinteria, California 93013 | Open Sunday 2-4
Carpinteria updated 4 bed 3 bath home with gorgeous mountain views & a floor plan nicely d...