As usual, we find no lack of activities in Santa Barbara. Below is my list of the Top 5 for this weekend. If you're seeking everything Halloween, see my recent blog post 17 Spooky Ways to Enjoy Halloween in Santa Barbara.
(Also, be sure to scroll all the way down to #1, which is my favorite weekend event!)
5. Thursday, October 27 Norah Jones, Santa Barbara Bowl, 7 p.m.
Multiple Grammy award winning artist Norah Jones will perform under the starry skies of the Santa Barbara Bowl. Describing the album as a project that brings her full circle her performance is sure to be amazing.
4. Friday, October 28 An Introduction To Pranic Healing, Paradise Found, 6:30 to 8 p.m.
Delve into the world of Pranic healing. Self healing techniques, aura and chakra enhancements and ways to fight fatigue and anxiety are all touched upon. Instructor Chantal Evrard has been expertly trained and practicing for twenty years.
3. Saturday, October 29 2016 Walk To End Alzheimer's, Fess Parker DoubleTree Resort, 9 a.m.
Santa Barbara residents join together in support of those battling Alzheimer's disease. The annual 5K starts off at the Fess Parker and strolls along Cabrillo Blvd. Get involved and support a wonderful cause.
2. Sunday, October 30 PEP'S Halloween Event, Oak Park, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Bring the little ones to Oak Park for some early afternoon fun. Plump pumpkins will be raffled off between face painting and other activities. Come in costume and get into the spirit of things.
1. Saturday, October 29 and Sunday, October 30. Santa Barbara Open Houses, locations and times vary.
House hunting is always a blast, especially with the striking architecture around our area. Whether you're actively looking or just browsing, this is a great option for weekend fun. HERE is a link to the entire list. While you're out there, don't miss our current favorite:
This single level, 4 bed, 2 bath Mesa home was renovated in 2015. Improvements include bea...