353 Single-Family-Homes are Actively Listed in Santa Barbara, Montecito, and Hope Ranch*
- Lowest list price: $580,000
- Highest list price: $85,000,000
- Average list price: $4,976,391
- Median list price: $2,800,000
Of the active homes, 96 are already under contract. This leaves only 257 active homes on the market. Let's break down the available inventory by price range:
- Homes listed under $1,000,000: 28
- Homes listed $1,000,001 - $2,000,000: 88
- Homes listed $2,000,001 - $5,000,000: 105
- Homes listed over $5,000,000: 90
So, are we in a buyer's market or a seller's market? That depends on your price point! Less than 6 months of inventory is a SELLER'S market, 6 or more months of inventory make a BUYER'S market.
- Homes listed under $1,000,000: 2.15 months SELLER'S MARKET (absorption rate: 13 sales/mo, 6 mo. avg).
- Homes listed $1,000,001 - $2,000,000: 4.2 months SELLER'S MARKET (absorption rate: 21 sales/mo, 6 mo. avg).
- Homes listed $2,000,001 - $5,000,000: 7.5 months BUYER'S MARKET (absorption rate: 14 sales/mo, 6 mo. avg).
- Homes listed over $5,000,000: 30 months BUYER'S MARKET (absorption rate: 3 sales/mo, 6 mo. avg).
Based on the last six months, on average, how long will it take to sell your home in today's market? To find out what your home is worth click HERE.
- Sales prices under $1,000,000: 50 days
- Sales prices $1,000,000 - $2,000,000: 85 days
- Sales prices $2,000,001 - $5,000,000: 132 days
- Sales prices over $5,000,000: 219 days
31 Homes Closed Escrow
The average sold price was $1,688,273 ranging from $515,000 to $8,350,000.
34 New Listings Hit the Market
Below is a list of listings that became active in the last 7 days.
1480 Santa Ynez Ave
Listing office: Keller Williams Realty Santa Barbara
MLS® ID: 18-1800
861 Oak Grove Ct
Listing office: Berkshire Hathaway Home Services California Properties
MLS® ID: 18-1796